This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all the things we use, but rather a token of appreciation for the services and open source software we publicly benefit from.
- The Python programming language, the default language of Agent Integrations, enables us and contributors to think about problems abstractly and express intent as clearly and concisely as possible.
We would be unable to move as fast as we do without the massive ecosystem of established software others have built.
If you've contributed to one of the following projects, thank you! Your code is deployed on many systems and devices across the world.
We stand on the shoulders of giants.
- MkDocs provides us with powerful and extensible static site generation capabilities, leading to an equally impressive community around it.
- The Material for MkDocs theme allows us to create beautiful documentation with cross-browser and mobile support.
- Azure Pipelines is used for testing all Agent Integrations. A special shout-out to Microsoft for being extremely generous with our allowance of parallel runners; only they were able to meet the requirements of our unique monorepo.
- GitHub Actions is used for all repository automation, like documentation deployment and pull request labeling.